owland Studio D uses high quality equipment to record professional grade Demos and CDs. This equipment includes:
- ProTools HD1 Recording Software w 96 i/o interface
- McDSP Emerald Pack Digital Effects Bundle
- SoniVox Muse Music Library
- Celemony Melodyne Vocal Tuning
- Mackie MR5 Monitors
- Rokit5 Monitors
- Focusrite PreAmp
- Apogee Big Ben Master Digital Clock
- Neumann TLM 103 Microphone
- Baby Bottle by Blue Microphone
- Drum Kit Microphone sets by Shure and Sampson
Studio Fees are $35/hour which includes an experienced engineer to help you with your project. Studio D can also assist you to find high quality musicians should you need help in that area as well.
Contact Anne Rowland at 303-525-3848 to set up a free consultation.